Hello Greg,

Friday, May 11, 2007, 2:52:47 PM, you wrote:

> You're kidding, right? One drive is _less_ than meaningless...

I assume you are referring to my judgement on his one failed drive.

However, he said in his post - that he googled and others are having
this issue (which you might have missed). Furthermore, I had already made my
judgement *well* before
his post (which I think I made clear in my post) and that was based on
gossip and personal experience.

I concede not all Seagate drives are bad and if I am not mistaken
Maxtor and Seagate had combined, so there may be hope for them.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...