Well I asked her and must apologize, evidently her TDI
as configured was
$38K. Leather, TDI, power everything, Sat radio,
etc... Personally I
find that hard to believe with base models at 20K but
that's what she
claims.

Hayes Elkins wrote:
> The Jetta? Base is around 20K. You will have a hard
time trying to max
> up a TDI and pay over 30k even with leather/gps/etc.
>
> The benz diesel is of course a mercedes and is north
of 50K

>> From: FORC5 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: The Hardware List <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
>> Subject: Re: [H] Evil or....
>> Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 06:37:20 -0700
>>
>> Are those not pretty expensive cars ?
>>
>> fp
>>
>> At 05:38 AM 5/22/2007, j maccraw Poked the stick
with:
>> >Love my girlfriend's Jetta TDI! Even with higher
>> >diesel prices it's like
>> >paying half the cost of unleaded because of the
>> >mileage she gets
>> >commuting. 50+ MPG doing a 100mi round trip
commute 4
>> >days a week and
>> >refilling once a week or longer.

 a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to
get online.