-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Tomporowski
Sent: 17 June 2007 21:26
To: The Hardware List
Subject: [H]Video Converter

Here's the story:  I've got a 30gig Creative Zen and the video
converter they provide can't handle a  lot of formats.  So I installed
the update, which then broke the converter entirely.  Creative, as you
would expect, is giving me a hassle about helping me fix it, claiming
they can't help me (without being paid!) since my Zen is out of
warranty.  They can't seem to pick up the idea that the Zen is fine,
it's their lame software that's broke.

So....what can I use for a good quality decent conversion?  A couple
of things I've tried are practically useless, one even took a 700 meg
file and took 3 hours to convert it to the 'smallest' size at 2 GB.
Sheesh.

Recommendations requested.

Thanks....Steve