Apache is a webserver AFAIK. Don't know if that's what
the executable is
call though. If you did not install a webserver, then
be concerned. Does
not have anything to do with FF or extensions/add-ons.

I get the unresponsive script thing when my CPU is
maxed out doing Flash
but only then and rarely.

FORC5 wrote:
> ever since updating to the new FF I get unresponsive
script errors, so far only at Paypal which I suspect
is more of the problem then FF

> If I increase the time in dom.max_script_run_time
all it does is take longer b4 the popup with which I
can turn off the script then things seem to load OK.

> no bug in IE ?
>
> Also on a side note I have two processes running
that I have no clue with called apache.exe. not sure
if this is part of FF or something else. whether they
are running or not make no difference in the errors.

> thanks
> fp

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.