> Yeah I'd rather run one video card. Esp, where one card can ruin two
> in SLI.
>

> So looks like so far we have:
>
> P35 Express chipset board
> E6850 (3.0GHz) dual-core
> DDR3 Memory
> 8800 GTX or Ultra nVidia card
>
> Anyone make a call on what brand I would pursue for P35 chipset?

I'm fond of Gigabyte's P35 offerings. Just find one of them that matches the
feature set you're looking for.

> I would probably take crucial memory since I am setup as a reseller.

Cool--but--You really don't need to blow the money on DDR3 at this point.
P35 does a nice job with DDR2, and it'll save you a load of money. Frankly,
I wouldn't touch DDR3 until DDR3-1600 or faster memory is reasonably priced.
DDR2-1066 memory can be had pretty cheap anymore.

> Who makes decent nVidia cards nowadays? I am using a MSI @ the
> moment.

Frankly, doesn't much matter. They almost all follow reference PCB
designs...the only real difference is packaging and cooling solution. Pick
someone you've had good luck with in the past.

> Antec PSU? Wattage?

I'd look very closely at SeaSonic's M12 700w. A bit overkill, but it's a
very solid supply that's >80% efficient, and leaves a lot of room to grow.

Greg