http://www.WebsenseSecurityLabs.com

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of DHSinclair
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 12:28 PM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: RE: [H] Server changes ip addy

Ali,
using win2k server os at sp4 and all current winUpdates.
please explain "ip configuration your using"?

on-board intel 82557 nic.  original ip was 10.0.0.x/255.255.255.0.
connection to www is via 56k dialup via courier external and DUN.
HTH,
Duncan
At 13:12 07/18/2007 -0400, you wrote:

>What OS, version, ip configuration your using, etc.
>
>Thanks,
>Ali Mesdaq
>Security Researcher II
>Websense Security Labs
>http://www.WebsenseSecurityLabs.com

snip

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net