Joe User wrote:
Hello Anthony,

Well, I spoke too soon....PDF Converter, which goes for $100, will convert from PDF to Word and to Wordperfect. I could not test it on my system as there is nothing here that will open a wpd file. But it did the conversion...and not sure where the output loaded. The conversion to
Word worked fine and the output opened up Word.

http://www.nuance.com/pdfconverter/professional/features.asp#create

I think the standard edition will do the trick for half the price!

http://www.nuance.com/pdfconverter/standard/

Probably a good idea. Be careful what info you give this company when you buy the software....they will hassle you to no end on upgrades. Don't give them any phone number you don't want them to call!!!!