Eh, depending on the acquisition cost it does the job
for moving pics/sounds &
syncing.

The heavy lifting software to tweak the phone is all
free though! Upped my
RAZR's firmware (cingular had no facility to do so),
loaded a custom skin &
ringtones, enabled engineering menu, disabled the
non-remappable internet hot
button (assholes), and then backed it all up for a
rainy day for free. Of course
the Verizon version can't do most of this which is why
switched from them.

Not happy with current Motorola offers, but also not
excited by other brands.
The RAZR^2 looks like Motorola might finally be
getting serious again.

Ben Ruset wrote:
> My phone came with MPT and it's the biggest piece of
crap out there.

> The best software I have ever seen for phones is
Float's Mobile Agent,
> which is freeware for Sony Ericsson phones.
>
> j maccraw wrote:
>> There are also free P2K tools if have a usb cable
want

&
>> backup your phone book you really need to buy MPT.
>>
>> FORC5 wrote:
>>> FWIW I bought a USB Bluetooth adapter and access
the
>> phone this way for pics and ringtones.
>>> fp
>>>
>>> At 01:56 PM 7/23/2007, Chris Shaw Poked the stick
>> with:
>> phone. Does anyone know where I can get the
Motorola

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7