Another Odd One,
I have a Word template (dot) that I use for all my general correspondence.
I started it in MS Word '97.
Somehow, now in Word 2003, this template is dorked, or, not compatible.
I suspect................. :)

Since I have upgraded to Word 2003, I have noticed that
when I call "my" general letter template up and use it, it looks correct on the screen. After I use it and "print" a file copy of the finished letter, I get a page that is
missing the half-tone background.  (hmm printer problem?)
The "header" and "trailer" text I've entered appear to be OK.
Only the half-tone background is missing from the "print-send."
(The half-tone, dot-matrix, background is a block at the top and bottom under my
my header and footer; plus the image of the globe in the center of the letter.)

Is this my template being just too old?

Has my printer taken a dive? Is my Printer driver south?

Is this just Word 2K3 being its' usual?

******** If this IS my old Word97 template, is there anyone on the List that can dick with it
and update it to work with Word03?
Best,
Duncan

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net