Roughly speaking, you can use this INF silently called
for each user (RunOnce,
Start folder, etc...) like this:

rundll32 "setupapi,InstallHinfSection DefaultInstall
128 sethome.inf"

Here is "sethome.inf":

; This is the Setup information file to change IE home
page for current user

[Version]
Signature    = "$Windows NT$"

[DefaultInstall]
AddReg = SetIEHomePage

[SetIEHomePage]
HKCU,"Software\Microsoft\Internet
Explorer\Main","Start Page",%REGSZ%,"about:blank"

[Strings]
REGSZ = 0x00000000

Thane Sherrington wrote:
> At 10:09 PM 02/08/2007, Ben Ruset wrote:
>> You probably have to script something to go through
every users hive
>> and change it. I just looked at Group Policy and
didn't see anything
>> like "force home page to X", unfortunately.
>
> Ok, I'm reading up on that now.  Thanks for taking a
look at GP for me.

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/