Hello Anthony,

> https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Wishlist/PublicWishDetail.asp?WishListNumber=6559926&WishListTitle=My+New+PC
> <https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Wishlist/PublicWishDetail.asp?WishListNumber=6559926&WishListTitle=My+New+PC>

> I'm probably going to get XP or Vista ultimate (probably XP).

> Is this case good enough?  What about that vidcard?  I don't play games
> that much, but would like to be able to.

> Is the stock fan / heat sink good enough?  I generally don't overclock.

> Did I forget anything?

Looks good to me - assuming you have keyboard, mouse, speakers, and
stuff... XP is still the best. I know some people would like you to
also suck microsoft cawk and get Vista - but don't. Unless you are
buying a POS Dell or some other major brand PC - you'll be better off
with XP. Remember, we lose the opportunity to go XP in January. Then
you'll be stuck with WinME/Vista. Aside from MS Zealots and MS deep
throaters, no one of any credibility suggests Vista. At the VERY LEAST
wait until they have a service pack out for it. Oh yeah went OT there.

Good system - have fun.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...