with multicore processors and the continual advancements in graphics cards the
PhysX cards will lose or have already lost their appeal. I've seen a few video
captures of various games showing some of the differences that occur with the
cards installed vs. a system without. They were mostly minor differences like
prettier water effects, extra droplets of blood, more shrapnel or sparks, finer
details in waving flags, etc. Things that could be appreciated if you had one
but not something that will make or break your gaming experience.

-Tharin O.

FORC5 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Installed Airborne demo, installed this sw and
I do not have one of these cards. Game seems to play just fine without it cept
I think my laser mouse is real fussy ( or it is just harder to aim )

Please tell me this Ageia is a gimmick
cool game
fp

--