Great link.  I have a couple on that list - Forecast Fox and FireFTP
but they are the latest versions.

I did another test.  I played mp3s locally while surfing and it was
fine.  But playing mp3s located on the LAN in iTunes while surfing
caused stuttering and made the music pretty awful.

This is between two machines located 5ft from each other running -n
wireless cards.  Normal file transfer is flawless and the internet
connection great as well.  Just seems to be with iTunes.

--
Brian Weeden