I looked into this a few years ago because I did a distance master's
course with all the classes on videotape.  I have boxes of these damn
things and was thinking of putting them on DVD.

The problem I ran into was it looked like the only way to do it was in
real-time.  I balked at needing months to do this project so I never
came back.  But maybe I was wrong and there is a way to do it in like
fast forward mode.

--
Brian Weeden