Duncan,

I am always happy to share my experiences! I am usually more of a lurker on
the list and am happy when I can contribute. And I am enjoying the HDTV and
HDTV as monitor experience. I really shouldn't, because technically, it is a
Christmas Present. But I had to make sure everything worked, right? :)

Jim