I played EQ, Eve.. WoW. Now I'm playing Relationships and am reaching end game
content. The problem I see here is, this isn't a game I can easily get out of
like the others. Relationships lead to Marriage and then those pesky Kids come
into the picture.

Seriously tho, since I quit mmorpgs, I've leaned towards arcade style Xbox 360
and Wii games.

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 07:46:59 -0600, Joe User wrote