If you're talking about the autotext on the iphone, it can be turned
off.  After a week or so of using it I find I like it alot.  The only
times I turn it off is when I am typing things with a lot of acronyms.

I never owned a blackberry (just borrowed them for occasional useage)
and I don't understand how people can type on those things.  I can
just imagine the sorts of debilitating medical issues we are going to
have from the whole thumb-texting phenomeon over the next couple
decades :)

--
Brian Weeden