Hey Duncan,

I still have 2 of the original 3 Abit BH6 Rev 1 boards running. OS is WIN2K/SP4
and both have been on virtually continuously 24/7 since I bought them in May
1999. About the only time they are shut down is when the HDD needs to be
swapped or the furniture needs to be moved. Both solid as a rock to this day.
One of them is still in an all-original Enlight case (~1996) with the same
Enlight PS that came with the case - first machine I ever built myself.

Too much nostalgia, I know.

Merry Christmas,

Jim