Cooler Master HyperTX2, Arctic Silver, unscrew the PSU and just lay it aside if you don't have enough clearance (but I suspect that there is enough room between the CPU and PSU to move the lever). Mobo removal isn't necessary and the price is very good for the level of cooling provided. I have 2 of them and they cool a pair of FX55's running [EMAIL PROTECTED] (one is undervolted and only hits 35C and the other is OC'd @ 1.4v and runs about 42C).

FORC5 wrote:
Updated cpu from a 6000 to a 6400x2

With dnetc running cpu temps are tooooo high, (59c) Took off the factory paste and put my goop on, worse. (63c) Gives problems in games. Have never had trouble with dnetc b4 ever and have been constantly running it for years. grins I guess.

Suggestion for a better cooler then the stock amd cooler. FWIW with dnetc off
cpu is 39c. Have been running with the side panel off for now. This is not a
good time of year for temp problems.

Does the 6400 run that much hotter normally ? 6000 never gave me any grief.

Do not want to remove the mb to mount a cooler

Thanks in advance.
fp