From: "DHSinclair"
Easy: see if it has a 'reset' button, depress for a few seconds and release. It would now be at all defaults. (Linksys, edimax, and belkin etc all have such a toggle)

Been there and done this one many times...it is a netgear rt-314......so far, ....NoGo.

Get the exact reset instructions from the manufacturer...
Sometimes a reset has to be done just right,
with proper timing and watching the (certain) lights just right...

Ass-u-ming you get it reset, be sure to try to access it using the factory
defaults!
(Sorry, but I had to include that to be "complete"...)

If a factory reset will not "take", I guess it just beeees busted...

                                         Rick Glazier