At 11:37 AM 1/7/2008, you wrote:
Winterlight,
1) I am really pleased with the last 8 years of service by my 3 or 4 ASUS m/bs. That said, I think you will have some trouble mating an A478 to an A775 without some really jazzy adapter block 'tween the cpu and the A775 socket. Suppose you might need
some "new" sloket or some such. JMHO.
Best,
Duncan

Well, I called ASUS tech and they said, yeah it will support my P4 out of the box.