-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of DHSinclair
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 12:57 PM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] I'm losin' it...

Tim,
Thanks for your explanation. Your explanation is truly scary, but, does
explain many of the subtle hd errors we now see.  Suspect there is logic to
the madness, though I do not see it yet.  I suppose I need to go back to
school again. Modern hd's are just so much PFM any more!
Thanks.  It was so easy with the BK8-A2A, 5-platter removable, 80MB drive!
LOL!
Best,
Duncan