OK, Understand. OldBro uses lots of adobe too.  I'd focus on the stupid
toolbar then.  Reads like the only "new" addition........... :)
Best,
Duncan

At 15:05 01/21/2008 -0500, you wrote:
I've got the whole entire CS3 suite.  Don't really use all of it but I
use Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and occasionally have need for
Illustrator and Premiere.

I don't even know if Adobe is the culprit.  I've had them installed
and chugging along happily for a few months now.  The Word problem
just started recently and the only thing I could think of to link it
to was that all my Adobe apps recently did an update and keep adding
that damn toolbar to Word.

But other than this I haven't had a single Office crash in many years.

--
Brian Weeden
Technical Consultant