Have a Shuttle an35n Ultra v 1.1
Came in with bad memory and a dead battery so it was only running at 100 fsb
when I goto the bios to reset, on bios exit computer will not re post. reset
cmos to get back in.

I have seen this behavior in the past and it was memory timing ( or just a darn
bug ) but I can not get this thing to re post. In the past setting memory
timing to eprom usually was the ticket but not now. Am going to reluctantly re
flash the bios and see WTF. System came in dead with beeps so no harm no foul
:-)

Was actually shocked * no bad caps*. Shuttle must be one of the good ones.
Built this in 2003

fp

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)