To: <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: [H] URL Registration

Just register the domain for the time you want to keep it, and then use the free services... from what you write I don't think you are going to need anything else. You will be able to create a premium email address that you can pop if you want, or use their email web interface. You will get a 5GB site with a small banner add at the top. You will be able to create web pages or use ftp to upload and download. Of course, you will have to activate this after you have the domain name. It is a confusing site so call them 24/7 if you get lost.

They nailed me about storing zip file backups on the site, so if you do that name them something else like mpg.

Pay 3 bucks a month for hosting 5GB if you need lots of email addresses or you don't like the add. Godaddy is in your face trying to sell you stuff, but just ignore it and get what you need now You can always go back and get more without losing any savings. And there are constant deals and savings.