j,
Can not help much. My A7N8X-deluxe is powered by a PCP&C TC300-slim. It is no longer made. I also have 2 PCP&C T51ATX-DX powering my 2 A7N8X-E-deluxe m/bs. They are 510W w/40A on the +5v line. Can not find them either on the PCP&C site...... :( I know the PCP&C is expensive, but I have has perfect service from them. I have not yet replaced one of the PCP&C psus. Several are now 8-10yrs old.
You may wish to look at the Seasonic brand also.
Best,
Duncan