Just finished putting together my first multi-core system (went with a
Q6600) and I was wondering what people have found for multi-core CPU
monitoring tools.  I have been using process explorer and process lasso
which I really like but they seem to only show one core utilization.
Ideally, I'm looking for something that gives as good of info as either of
those and for all 4 cores.

Also, does XP do all the core management for me automatically?  I have been
multitasking and noticed that everything runs very, very well like I would
expect it to.  Is there a way to specify which core an app will run on or
would you have to move to an OS like Unix/Linux for that?

----
Brian