Check the firewall. There's at least one Vista update that seems to re-enable
it if it were previously disabled. Otherwise check that all is okay (network
discovery, file sharing, etc enabled) in the network center.

-----Original Message-----
From: FORC5 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 7:28 PM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] VISTA Screwed me again

server is running vista ( left over from MS testing ) has been OK for what it
does. Originally gave me a lot of grief LAN wise. Vista had access to the LAN,
the LAN had no access to VISTA.

Made the mistake of running updates, my problem is back.

all permissions seem to be set properly.

any ideas appreciated
game is a foot.
fp

--