I'm currently somewhere in Nero 8 (haven't checked the revision leve
recently), but somewhere between Nero 7 and 8, I've lost the ability
to play .mkv files in Showtime.  It worked before, then suddenly only
Media Player would run them.  If I force Showtime to run a .mkv file,
I either get nothing after a long wait or on one system I get a vague
error (yeah, I know, what Win error isn't vague).

Just wondering if it's me or something general.  A look at Nero.com
and google got some people with similar problems but no solutions.

Next will be to install the latest .mkv codecs.....

Steve