Joe,

About two months ago I set up a new hosted Exchange account for a new
venture for me and my partner.  I used a company based in Canada
called Sherweb.  (I don't have any connection with them other than as
a satisfied user.)  It is $9/user/month.  That includes 3 GB of
storage per user.  Wireless sync for Windows Mobile devices is
included in the base price.  Blackberry Enterprise is an extra
$11/mo/user.  You can log into the server from any Outlook client
without VPN, and the base price also includes Outlook Web access,
group scheduling, free copies of Outlook and Entourage, Sharepoint
server, Baracuda spam blocking and other stuff.  I have found it to be
very reliable.  They have had two scheduled outages in the last two
months, both in the middle of the night U.S. eastern time.

So far so good.

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 11:18 AM, Joe User <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello Ben,
>
> Tuesday, April 1, 2008, 5:56:37 PM, you wrote:
>
> > How are they using Exchange? Is it a pirated copy, or did he get setup
> > with Windows Small Business Edition?
>
> I'm not sure.
[snip]