Vista, hehe. Looked nice on the customer's HP laptop I
worked on last month but it
was tricked out hardware & 64bit Vista ultimate. Only
thing I really did not like was
all the security popups x2+ and nothing was where I
expected it to be from XP.

There's always Thunderbird & HotPopper which can also
do SMTP/POP3 to comcast. I do
Hotmail, Yahoo (YPOPS), GMail & Comcast with TB
myself, works great.

Harvey Best wrote:
> Just got my first system with Vista, yes, I know,
ugh. But anyway. I use web mail, Hotmail and Comcast.
Is there a way I can set up Vista's Outlook to access
those, so when I click a reply to, (like in Craigslist
as I post a lot of jobs I need done there) it will
come up? Its a pain writing down the email in the ad
and transferring it over to the web mail sites.

> Thanks, harvey

> Spell a grand slam in this game where word skill
meets World Series. Get in the game.

http://club.live.com/word_slugger.aspx?icid=word_slugger_wlhm_admod_april08

Be a better friend, newshound, and