Have a friend with a system he built on a Asus p5e 775 ( not sure which one but
probably pro )

about every 3 months he has to format reinstall due to errors, runs fine up
till then. PSU is a seasonic 750

My only suggestions was to get it cloned after installed/activated to make
restores easier. >:-}

Are there any know issues with this mb/chipset combo ? He is running a 8600
evga video.

I really have not kept up on intel stuff but may be picking brains here soon on
a build for myself, unless AMD pulls itself back up. Happy with my 6400 except
for heat issues.

thanks
fp

--