thanks Tim, customer laptop he uses in business with NO backups. for shame.
talking him into sending it to you. only interested in qb data.

initially it posted and kind of booted but was real sloooooooow. DFT detected
it and said drive was bad and then asked to do a repair and then it went bye
bye, not even detected anymore. Pulled the drive and brought it in the house to
cool off, later I will hook it up to the shop system and see if I can get his
data. Have not run any sw on it for data retrieval. If I can not see it I will
leave it alone.

thanks
fp
At 03:50 PM 5/2/2008, The Beave Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !