please see inline below...........
At 22:24 05/16/2008 -0400, you wrote:
I'm surprised there's no built in drivers in XP for this thing.

not an issue. Yes, WXP seems to have inboard drivers for this old card. But just to allow it to work at a very basic level. No problem there. Just can not find/get to any internal controls....... :)

Have you tried Win2k drivers?

Can u share a link?  I will try....

An ISA card -- wow, you get the most bang for your buck. :)

No. Not a bank-4-buck issue ATM. Could be. It is just the last sonic card I own and I am hoping that I might be able to drag it into the new world. (?)
If not, no biggie.  I will just look for another Acoustic Edge card...... :)
I'll accept that this may be STUPID.
I have really old stuff ATM.
Just wondering......might be time to retire another old warrior..... :)
Best,
Duncan

DHSinclair wrote:
Does anyone know of drivers (WinXP) for an old Creative (ISA) AWE64-Value?
I have an old Creative (ISA) AWE64-Value running in my XP test machine
for sound (and grins!) It really does work!
It is a CT4520 AWE64 Sound Blaster (ISA).
The m/b is an Asus CUBX.
It does work, sort of................ :) I do get sound from it. From its' rear panel. What I do no HAVE is WinXP drivers for the 'internal features' (if any?) of this
very old card.  OK, my bad!
I am trying to integrate this 'old' card's LINE output with a current Phillips
'acoustic edge' card LINE output into my current Klipsch V.200 speaker
system.
Best,