Hayes,
Like I said. .....
Be nice to have your bucks.............
I will play.  I will still listen to your suggestions because
I still think I know where your head is at.
Best,
Duncan

IAt 19:00 05/19/2008 -0400, you wrote:

http://castle.pricewatch.com/s/search.asp?s=HD103UJ

A bunch of vendors now have it under $200 shipped (which is about the same £92 price when coverting back to our toilet paper currency).

This is easily the best TB drive out as of now. 3 platters, quiet, fast.

http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?souce=EML_WL_ GoodCause