OK, I'm dorked. But, I seem to "see" 2 taskbars.
One behind the ONE I SEE....
Maybe just me...............
Not a real big deal here,  I did get SP3 w/o a bunch of dirt (I believe!)
.
Just wondering?

Maybe I have some other "long-term" glitch with WXP.  Like I mentioned,
I am not completely happy yet w/WXP.
{I DO KNOW I MAY HAVE 2 GO THERE}
Best,
Duncan

008 -0700, you wrote:
What taskbar ? I have done two installs so far and see no second taskbar
fp

At 04:01 PM 5/19/2008, DHSinclair Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !