-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wayne Johnson
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 11:11 AM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] Nokia 6555 ?

At 10:01 AM 5/26/2008, FORC5 typed:
>For Mom's day picked up my wife a Nokia 6555, unlike other Nokia
>phones I have had this thing is a BIG POS.
>FWIW all data( Internet) connections disabled. Are all 3g phones this bad ?
>Battery hardly lasts one day if used ( very little ) and with no use
>DEAD in two. WTF Nokia. My last Nokia that I just donated sat in the
>cabinet 6 months and still had battery left.

I almost always buy Samsung when presented with the option but even
then you take your chances. I have an A930 & my wife has a U340. They
both use the same 3.7v Li-ion 1000mAh battery yet my wife has to
charge hers once a day & she barely uses it while I've easily gone 5
days with the same battery in the A930. We've swapped batteries many
times with no effect on the various phones. The only difference in
usage is that I use the BT & my wife doesn't but even if I don't use
the BT during the week I don't get the terrible battery life that my wife
does.