Less if you forgo fat Gabe's should-be-cheaper Steam download & buy the physical product in a store:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8521192&type=product&cp=1&id=1186007266755

LOL, I get "Steamed" when I see that Steam download costs more than retail! Trick is to buy it in store, then do the download with it's key so you don't need the DVD to play.

There's some good add-on levels for portal but I've still not beaten all the advanced. Did manage to blow through the game a second time in about 5 hours one day while testing my new video card! ;)

Brian Weeden wrote:
Second on the Orange Box.  One of the best gaming values ever - 3 legitimate
10/10 games in 3 different genres for $50.