Get a Dell or Gateway LCD. They have multiple inputs, for VGA, DVI, S-Video, VCR video and newer ones have HDMI. You just plug your video card into a DVI or VGA port and then plug Game cube into one of the others. Then just use the selector switch on the LCD Monitor to pick the source.

Just make sure the video card in the PC will handle the LCD you pick at the default resolution.

Good Luck