Daemon Tools has worked well for me in the past:
http://disc-tools.com/download/daemon

Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

From: "Joe User" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I would like something to make a virtual CDROM drive. Wife loves to
play Yahtzee we have a windows CDROM of the game - she plays it thru
Parallels (windows XP VM) on the iMac. I would like to make a virtual
cd drive of the game disc for windows XP so we don't have to keep the
disc in the drive all the time. I considered alcohol 120 but that does
a lot more then what I need and also has conflicts with some
protection schemes. Anyone suggest something like an alcohol lite?

Again, all I need to do is make a virtual CDROM in WinXP pro.

Oh... FREEWARE would be best.