It's a very good router but also consider the  DGL-4500, you may not
need/want dual band now but it's the future.

~Gary

-------Original Message-------

From: Gary Udstrand

Date: 13-Sep-2008 12:09:19 PM

To: The Hardware List

Subject: [H] Wireless N router

Time to boost my wireless speeds and range. I have been looking at

Replacing my wireless router with a new 802.11n router, and in particular

The D-Link DIR-655 extreme N. It looks like a decent router but I have no

Experience with D-Link stuff. Is this a decent router? Buy? Stay away?

:-)

I would also be looking for a mini-pci card, USB, or PCMCIA or ?. I would

Prefer the mini-pci but I am open to other options. Any recommendations

Would be welcoem! :-)

Thanks!

--

-Gary