Its great that you came out well. Our prayers for your brothers family.

We went through hurricane Isabel here in Central VA a few years back. We lost
power for 14 days. We only lost water for 12 hours, when the cities water
intakes had to be shut down. It was a real mess here.

Glad you made it ok.

Harvey