LOL not if it was invite only, but I digress since the sky seems to be falling over FB according to otherwise rational list members!

I remember arguing with an idiot representing StarGate Command (supposedly people who work on the show) on MySpace. They were flooding friends with dire warnings about FB attacks while MySpace pages infect people daily. Of course these MS fanbois could only belittle me as ignorant or "get educated" and ramble on about FB's TOS & my personal data.

Joe User wrote:
Hello maccrawj,