Good one, Ben! still LMAO.
Duncan
At 08:42 09/23/2008 -0400, you wrote:
Even if it's just greyhairs busy wrapping themselves with tinfoil or being generally cranky. :)

*ducks and runs*

Naushad Zulfiqar wrote:
It's good when the list is burbling with life!
On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Bill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In all my years lurking around HWG, I don't recall ever seeing the volume
of
messages generated today by the list. 60!!! If that record was ever bested,
sure can't recall when..

And just when I thought things were dying off, it springs to life!!
Excellent!

By the way if we're taking a show of hands, no Facebook, please. I'm sure
I'm
old and in the way, but just don't trust them social networking sites...

Bill