At 12:12 PM 10/1/2008, you wrote:
Supposedly the best wired mice come from Razer.
Given my Logitech angst these days I recommend anyone but them until they stop screwing the customer.

I think logitech has two problems.

First they achieved the best models, ergonomically, they are probably ever going to come up with and screwing with them just makes things worse. The human body isn't going to change and once you have a really good device it is hard to continually make it better. Different, for market purposes yes, but better, I doubt it.

The bigger problem is their crummy drivers. I think they are outsorceing this now because they use to be known for rock solid dependable drivers, and now their drivers are problematic rubbish.