New hds arrived this am. Quantum, Atlas III, 18GB, 10Krpm, KW18J461. (or Dell KW018J2DEL)

Have googled for the past hour trying to run down some documentation about these hds. IIRC Quantum was bought by someone else (?Maxtor), that was then absorbed by someone else (?Seagate). I checked both Seagate and Maxtor but get no hits on the drives I have.

The drives are bulk packaged, no docs, and all carry Dell part numbers on the decals. I'm going to check Dell next. I'd like to confirm the position of J7 before install.

Anyone have links to doc files?
Thank you,