I have replaced caps on these MB's and stretched their life. Have a brand new
one in the box, backup for my server. same mb with a 3200 2gb ram and vista
ultimate.

Been contemplating a intel update on my main box, not sure why. My 6400 does
everything I need it to do.

Sorry for your loss. :-*
Fred
At 04:00 PM 11/1/2008, DHSinclair Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !