I use the Grado SR-80s at work for listening to music.  There is no mic with
it.

Bobby

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Weeden
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 11:10 AM
To: hwg
Subject: [H] Good headset/mic?

I need a new set of headphones for my PC and was wondering what the list
uses.  I game a lot with them on so as not to disturb the wife/baby so good
sound is a priority, but I also use Skype and the like a lot for work so I
would really like a set with a good microphone as well.  USB preferred, but
not required.  Somewhere around $100 would be nice.

Suggestions?

Brian Weeden
Technical Consultant
Secure World Foundation <http://www.secureworldfoundtion.org>