I was just giving other opinions for best bang for the buck based on budget.

In what way does Nvidia does not have their shit together? I'm not partial
to either brand, only to value-performance.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of DHSinclair
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 6:50 PM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] Possible new video cards

Alex,
So, are you suggesting to blow off the 4670 and just focus on the 4350
until I can afford the 4780?
Thank you for the link, but I may have drawn the wrong conclusion.  I am
not opposed to an nVidia solution, but at the moment, it seems that nVidia
just does not have their sh** together.
Some words might help.
Best,
Duncan