How much of that 150 gb "boot" drive do you use for os and apps?

From: John R Steinbruner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 22:58:14
To: <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Subject: Re: [H] Raptor performance

There you go, Greg has the right pedigree...............

My 150 gig Veloci-Raptor has the same 2.5 inch form factor, same 3.5
inch
aluminum heat sink mounting bracket, etc, as the 300 gigger does, just
one platter vs 2..

And it's FAST compared to my old 2nd gen 74 gig Raptor boot drive..

I did not buy the 300 gig only because this PC already has two 500 gig
drives for data storage, so
150 gigs for a boot drive was fine for me.  :)